(1) [Church Re-Opening Announcement / 聚會重啟報告] :
Dear brothers and sisters, We re-open for in-person worship service for both English & Chinese congregations and also for communion service. However, both worships and communion services are continued to be live-streamed on our church website. Please check the church website for details.
(2) Because of the changes made regarding the Los Angeles County indoor masking mandate, starting 4/10/2022 masks are no longer required to be worn indoors at CCFC, Alhambra. However, brothers and sisters should feel free to continue to wear masks indoors if that is your preference.
因為洛杉磯縣改變了室內戴口罩的規定, 從 4/10/2022 開始在教會室內聚會時不需要戴口罩。但是, 若弟兄姊妹願意, 仍然可以繼續在室內戴口罩。
(3) Please be reminded that if you are experiencing any symptoms that you do not normally have (coughing, fever, runny nose, sore throat, etc.), please stay home to rest, and attend the Worship Service online.
(4) Please pray for the children as they learn about how God wants us to love Him with all our heart, soul, and strength. Just as a reminder, please promptly pick-up children after the service from Room 5. Note: Parents will need to sign-out their children.
(5) Christian Soldiers Fellowship (junior high and high schoolers) begins a new in-person schedule on Sunday at 2pm. Students currently enrolled in Awana Trek are also joining this fellowship. Please pray that this new schedule encourages more young people to participate and grow in the Lord together.
精兵團契(初中生和高中生)有新的實體聚會時間，改在每個主日下午二時聚會。目前已經註冊 Awana 旅程營的學員也加入此團契。請為精兵團契禱告，讓新的聚會時間鼓勵更多的年輕人來參與，並在主裏一起成長。
(6) Our church has begun serving lunch on Sundays after the Worship Service.
(7) Nursery Sunday School/育兒室主日學
Nursery (Toddlers) Sunday School is now held at 11:15-11:45am for both in-person and online participants. In-person attendees: please go to the 11am Worship Services with an adult and check in at the Children’s Station at the back.
育兒室幼兒主日學聚會時間改至上午十一時十五分至十一時四十五分, 可經由實體和網路參加。若是參加實體聚會, 請在上午十一時與成人一起參加主日崇拜, 並請到後面兒童簽到處登記。
(8) Prayer Meeting is held every Wednesday night beginning at 7:30pm via ZOOM. Please make an effort to attend.
(9) 5/27-5/29 English & Chinese Spring Retreats 中文部和英文部的春令退修會
Spring Retreat registration starts today! The Spring Retreat will be held on the Memorial Day weekend, May 27-29, at Biola and we would like to encourage everyone to attend. 春令退修會報名將會從今天開始！春令退修會將會在國殤節的週末 (5/27 – 5/29) 在 Biola 大學舉行。我們鼓勵每一位都去參加。
Please register as soon as possible as we have to reserve rooms and children’s helpers and let Biola know once we have all the signups. Victor and Ruth will be helping you register in the fireside room. Please register today! 因我們需要預訂 Biola 大學的宿舍和安排孩童節目的幫手，請盡快報名。一旦我們有了報名名單，才可以通知學校當局。李偉強 (Victor)弟兄和吳樂詩 (Ruth) 姊妹會在交誼廳幫助弟兄姊妹們報名。請在今天就報名！
We will have a Baptismal Service on 3/26 (Sunday). Please contact Pastor Elton Chu by 3/12 if you have received Christ and are willing to be baptized.
浸禮將於三月二十六日(主日)舉行, 已接受主耶穌為救主的弟兄姊妹, 並且有意受浸者, 請在三月十二日以前與朱璧邗牧師聯絡。
(11) Please pray how God may be leading you to serve in and/or support the Children’s Ministry to lead the children to love God, love others, and live as lifelong disciples of Christ. Please contact Sister Olivia for more information. English-speakers or Chinese-speakers are welcomed. The children will be learning about what Jesus did to save us.
請在禱告中求神帶領你如何在兒童事工上服事和/或支持，幫助引領兒童們愛神、愛人、和終生作基督的門徒。若要知道更多兒童事工的詳情，請與 Olivia 姊妹聯絡。說英文或說 中文的弟兄姊妹們我們都歡迎。兒童們將會學習到耶穌為拯救我們所成就的。
(12) 2023/04/07 耶穌受難日的特別聚會Good Friday Service
Our church will be having a “Good Friday Service” at church on Fri (4/7) at 7:30 pm. It will be a time for us to remember the sacrifice and suffering of our Lord. The Lord’s Table will be held. 四月七日(週五), 晚上七時三十分在教會舉行耶穌受難日的特別聚會, 紀念我們的主為我們受苦,犧牲。聚會中也將會有擘餅聚會。
(13) [弟兄姐妹可以有兩個方式奉獻 There are two ways to make offerings to church] :
- Please make check payable to ‘Chinese Christian Family Church’ and drop it in the church offering box or mail it to Church.支票抬頭請寫 ‘Chinese Christian Family Church’ 可將支票投入教會的奉獻箱，或郵寄支票到教會。
- 網上奉獻 Online Offering
Please contact Pastor Elton Chu if you have received Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, and are willing to be baptized.