- (9:30 – 10:30 AM) Children’s Worship large group worship through music and messages
- (11:00 – 12:30 AM) Children’s Sunday School small group Bible teaching and activities
Our Sunday children’s ministry includes a Children’s Worship Service where children engage in worship through music and messages, and a Sunday School time where students meet in classrooms to pray and learn biblical truth from God’s Word. Our hope is to provide a nurturing spiritual environment so that each child may come to know and cultivate a vibrant personal relationship with the God of the Bible. May your child(ren) grow to love Jesus, become like Him, and share His love with others!
- (9:30 – 10:30 AM) 兒童主日崇拜：大班制，以音樂與信息敬拜神
- (11:00 – 12:30 AM) 兒童主日學：小班制，聖經教導與活動
[Contact 聯絡]: Kay C.
[News & Events]:
UNIT 2: 2: Creation is Ruined (Contd. from Sept.)
October 3: Sin Spread to People (Genesis 4–5)
October 10: God Spared Noah (Genesis 6–10)
October 17: People Rebel Against God (Genesis 10–11)
Key Passage (underlined portion is PK-K verse):
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23 (ESV)
Big Picture Question:
What does it mean to sin? To sin is to think, speak, or behave in any way that goes against God and His commands.
UNIT 3: God’s Rescue Plan (Contd. in Nov.
October 24: God Made a Covenant with Abraham (Genesis 12–20)
October 31: Melchizedek Blessed Abraham (Genesis 14; Hebrews 5; 7)
Big Picture Question:
Who is in control of everything? God is in control of everything in heaven and on earth. Nothing is outside of God’s good plan.
Announcements, Praise & Prayer Requests
- We are still very much in need of volunteers (teachers, TAs, song leaders, worship buddies, etc.), and will not be able to return to in-person programs without increased adult support and participation. There are also various other considerations that need to be resolved (scheduling, procedures, meeting location, staff training, etc.). Please pray for God’s wisdom, provision and timing. If God moves you to serve, please contact us for more information.
- Please continue to pray for the health and safety of our children and also for development of children’s ministry policies and procedures for health, safety and abuse prevention.
Join us & invite others for Family Worship!
Sundays from 7-8pm
The meetings will be open 15 minutes beforehand to allow time for people to settle in. Please turn on your video or identify yourself so we know who you are. If you need help getting set up with Zoom, please contact us beforehand!