- (9:30 – 10:30 AM) Children’s Worship large group worship through music and messages
- (11:00 – 12:30 AM) Children’s Sunday School small group Bible teaching and activities
Our Sunday children’s ministry includes a Children’s Worship Service where children engage in worship through music and messages, and a Sunday School time where students meet in classrooms to pray and learn biblical truth from God’s Word. Our hope is to provide a nurturing spiritual environment so that each child may come to know and cultivate a vibrant personal relationship with the God of the Bible. May your child(ren) grow to love Jesus, become like Him, and share His love with others!
- (9:30 – 10:30 AM) 兒童主日崇拜：大班制，以音樂與信息敬拜神
- (11:00 – 12:30 AM) 兒童主日學：小班制，聖經教導與活動
[Contact 聯絡]: Kay C.
[News & Events]:
UNIT 30: THE CHURCH GREW
February 7: Philip and the Ethiopian( Acts 8)
February 14: Paul Met Jesus (Acts 8–9)
February 21: New Life in Jesus (Colossians 2–3)
February 28: Guarding the Truth (2 Corinthians 11)
Key Passage (underlined portion is PK-K verse):
And He is the head of the body, the church; He is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything He might have the supremacy. Colossians 1:18
Big Picture Question:
Why does the church exist? The church exists to glorify God by worshiping Him, showing His love, and telling others about Jesus.
Announcements, Praise & Prayer Requests
- Praise God for Olivia who started leading singing/worship for the first time last month!
- As we cover Colossians this month, please pray for kids to “set [their] minds on things above, not on earthly things” (Col. 3:2). The older kids have been increasingly leaving their video cameras off, which makes it hard to discern whether or not they are really engaged during meetings (or playing video games on the side). Some of the kids sign on but never respond when spoken to, so it’s likely they’re not actually present. Others are restless or go off on tangents. Please pray for kids to be spiritually thirsty, focused, and free from distractions during meetings.
- As we learn about Paul’s encounter with Jesus, please pray each child and family member would likewise encounter Jesus, be transformed and stand for Christ in this next generation.
- The Gospel Project is offering a free Bible devotional ebook that complements our curriculum! Get your copy before the offer expires February 17. Use code TGPKIDMINGIFT at checkout.
Join us & invite others for Family Worship!
Sundays from 7-8pm
The meetings will be open 15 minutes beforehand to allow time for people to settle in. Please turn on your video or identify yourself so we know who you are. If you need help getting set up with Zoom, please contact us beforehand!