- (9:30 – 10:30 AM) Children’s Worship large group worship through music and messages
- (11:00 – 12:30 AM) Children’s Sunday School small group Bible teaching and activities
Our Sunday children’s ministry includes a Children’s Worship Service where children engage in worship through music and messages, and a Sunday School time where students meet in classrooms to pray and learn biblical truth from God’s Word. Our hope is to provide a nurturing spiritual environment so that each child may come to know and cultivate a vibrant personal relationship with the God of the Bible. May your child(ren) grow to love Jesus, become like Him, and share His love with others!
- (9:30 – 10:30 AM) 兒童主日崇拜：大班制，以音樂與信息敬拜神
- (11:00 – 12:30 AM) 兒童主日學：小班制，聖經教導與活動
[Contact 聯絡]: Kay C.
[News & Events]:
UNIT 35: FINISHING STRONG
July 4: Paul Before Rulers (Acts 24–26)
July 11: Paul’s Shipwreck (Acts 27–28)
July 18: Brothers in Christ (Philemon)
July 25: Children of God (1 John 2–3)
August 1: Defending the Faith (Jude)
Key Passage (underlined portion is PK-K verse):
Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6
Big Picture Question:
What will happen for all Christians in the future? One day, all Christians will see Jesus in His glory and live with Him forever.
Announcements, Praise & Prayer Requests
- Praise God for faithful brothers and sisters who partner together to serve in this ministry!
- Please continue to pray for God’s guidance with transitioning back to in-person children’s meetings. Please pray for wisdom to adapt to new circumstances, healthy communication between all parties, God’s provision of time and resources, and a smooth transition.
- Please also continue to pray for our church’s policy development process for abuse prevention. Please pray for: God’s ongoing protection over our church family; that we would be faithful stewards of the children He’s put in our charge; effective staff training & implementation; and the planning process.
Join us & invite others for Family Worship!
Sundays from 7-8pm
The meetings will be open 15 minutes beforehand to allow time for people to settle in. Please turn on your video or identify yourself so we know who you are. If you need help getting set up with Zoom, please contact us beforehand!