We would like to welcome back families for the in-person Children’s Program. Children will have the opportunity to worship together with the adult English/Chinese congregation prior to participating in a Christ-centered Bible curriculum (The Gospel Project for Kids).
We aim to partner with families in equipping children with a clear understanding of the Gospel so that they can love God, love others, and live as lifelong disciples of Christ.
|11:00-11:15am||Worship with congregation|
|12:15-12:30pm||Outdoor play / Pick-up|
Please arrive early and check-in at the sign-in station at the back and pick-up child(ren) immediately after service concludes. We respectfully ask that you keep children at home if they have any Covid-19 symptoms, a positive Covid-19 test result or recent exposure. Thank you!
For families attending virtually: Feel free to print out the journal template on this page, so kids can take notes when listening to the English Worship Service at home.
11:00am -12:30pm English Worship Services children participate with assistance followed by pull-out program
Sundays from Sept. – May only: Separate registration form required.
2:00pm – 4:00pm Awana Bible memorization and games
我們歡迎家庭們回來參加實體的兒童節目。兒童有機會童們將會有機會先和中文部/英文部的會眾們一起敬拜, 然後再參加他們以基督為中心的課程。(The Gospel Project for Kids)
May 2022 CCFC Children’s Family Worship
Big Picture Question: What is grace? Grace is when God gives us something good even when we do not deserve it.
Key Passage: “In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding.” Ephesians 1:7-8 (NIV)
UNIT 11: King David
July 3: God Chose David as King (1 Samuel 16)
July 10: David Fought Goliath (1 Samuel 17)
July 17: God Made a Covenant with David (2 Samuel 6-7)
July 24: David Sinned and Was Forgiven (2 Samuel 11-12)
July 31: (Big Truth Session) God Is Good to Give Grace (Psalm 51)
Announcements, Praise & Prayer Requests
- Praise God for working in the children and providing a safe environment for them to learn and grow in together.
- We are so thankful to see how God is bringing back more families so that the children can worship together.
- Please pray for the children to understand God’s grace and for each of them to come to know Jesus as their personal Savior.
- We are still in need for more support (teachers, co-teachers, and/or volunteers) in this ministry.
- We respectfully ask that you keep children at home if they have any Covid-19 symptoms, a positive Covid-19 test result, or recent exposure.
- Thanks for reading and praying!